Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Music

I know everyone has their own versions of the best work out music; however, if you are a runner you need something constant with a good beat. Podrunner is your solution. It is a podcast by a DJ that gives it out for free. Some sets are 30 min long, but most are over an hour worth of music. His beats range from 130 BPM to 180 BPM. First time I listened to Podrunner, I ran my 10k in 50 min then a week later during an 8k race at 38 min. It should have been under 38 but I was exhausted at the end of the run.
It is search able on Itunes/Zune and again it is free. If you want to donate or buy something from the shop it helps the DJ produce the music. He normally pushes out a new mix every 2 weeks and currently he is doing a 10:1 mix. 10 minutes of a higher BPM and then 5 minutes of a slower BPM, this is all for endurance work.

Again check it out. I mean its free.... is there any other better price???

-Barefoot Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment