Pageviews

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

In the beginning... There was the foot.

To start this is my blog on my experiences running, racing, trekking, and everything using minimalist shoes and being barefoot. Hell, I will probably post about everyday life, soccer, and other things on my mind.

A little background on myself, I am in the USAF and I love running. When I used to run in traditional shoes, I had shin splints and I felt like I was exerting too much energy into my runs. A year ago I switched to the minimalist running style with the use of Vibram Five Finger shoes. Yes, they do look funny but I feel incredible when I run. I have a smile even when I am dead tired. I am looking into different minimalist shoes and will do mini-reviews on here as well.

Enjoy,
Barefoot Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment